OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming WHO HAVE AN ELIGIBLE SERVICE ADDRESS THAT IS ABLE TO RECEIVE THE RISE BROADBAND SERVICE, AND IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Introduction: Skybeam, LLC d/b/a Rise Broadband (the “Sponsor”) is offering an opportunity to win 1 year of free Internet from Rise Broadband (the “Promotion”). The Promotion begins on September 1, 2017 and shall continue until such time that Sponsor decides at its sole discretion to end the Promotion by announcing such on the Rise Broadband website (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will select one Winner, as defined below, each month from each Eligible Entry, as defined below.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming who have an eligible service address that is able to receive the Rise Broadband Internet service and who are 18 years of age or older. Only one Eligible Entry shall be allowed per service address during the Promotion Period. THE PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Each of Sponsor’s and its affiliate’s respective officers, directors, members, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, assignees, agents, licensees, and representatives, and any other person or entity associated with this Promotion, and members of their households and immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) are NOT eligible to enter or win.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion you must complete and submit the “check service availability form” available on the Rise Broadband website. This form will require you to enter a service address to determine if Internet service from Rise Broadband is available at this address. You may also enter an e-mail address at your option. If the entered service address is able to receive Internet service from Rise Broadband, you will be entered into the Promotion (an “Eligible Entry”). Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. There is a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per service address during the Promotion Period. If multiple entries are received with the same service address, only the first entry will be accepted as an Eligible Entry, if applicable, and the additional entries will be disqualified. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) Eligible Entry by using a different service addresses or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entry that failed to comply fully with these official rules. In the event of a dispute as to any Eligible Entry, the authorized resident of the service address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Any potential Winner, as defined below, may be required to show proof of being the authorized resident of the service address.
4. Operation of Promotion: One (1) winner will be selected each month during the Promotion Period (each a “Winner”) in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries submitted during the previous calendar month. The potential Winner will be sent a notice by certified US Mail to the “Current Resident” at the entered service address or by email, if one was entered, that they are a potential Winner. Upon receipt of notice, a potential Winner must contact Sponsor to collect their Prize, as defined below. If a potential Winner does not contact Sponsor within seven (7) days from receipt of notice to accept their Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and another potential Winner for that month will be selected. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of acceptance of Prize by Winner. If a Winner fails to complete and return any requested forms by the specified date or to comply with any other requirements necessary to receive the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited.
5. Prize (the “Prize”): The monthly Winner will receive an offer of one (1) free year (365 days) of Rise Broadband High-Speed Internet service at the highest speed available at the entered service address (the “Service”), including free installation or an equivalent cash value. The Service is subject to availability as it is contingent on available facilities and unique signal path conditions at the service address. Upon acceptance of the Prize by a Winner, Sponsor will confirm the availability of the Service at the entered service address. If Sponsor determines that the Service is not available at Winner’s service address or if Winner is not satisfied with the speed Sponsor is able to offer at the service address, Winner may opt to take the Cash Value of the Prize. The “Cash Value” of the Prize has been determined as $480 based on a typical monthly service cost of $40 times 12 months. If Winner accepts the Service as their Prize and Winner does not already have an account with Sponsor, one will be created for Winner and the Service shall at all times be subject to the Broadband Internet Terms and Conditions of Service which are available on the Rise Broadband website. If, in accordance to the terms of service, the Service is deemed unavailable by Rise Broadband before the end of the 12-month Prize period, Winner shall receive a prorated portion of the Cash Value for any such period that the Service is unavailable to Winner. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses other than as provided for herein, including without limitation any and all federal, state, or local taxes and any additional fees as provided for in the Service terms, shall be the sole responsibility of each Winner. The specifics of all elements of the monthly Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
7. Limitations of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Conditions of Entry: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entry that failed to comply fully with these Official Rules or Sponsor’s terms of service for the Service. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award a final Prize using all Eligible Entries received as of the termination date. Upon termination of the Promotion for any reason, notice will be posted on the Rise Broadband website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Disputes/Governing Law: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF COLORADO WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Denver, Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Miscellaneous: This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. These Official Rules are available on the Rise broadband website. To receive a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the monthly Winners, mail a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Rise Broadband 1 Year Free Internet Sweepstakes – Winners’ List, Attn: Marketing, Rise Broadband, 61 Inverness Drive, Suite 250, Englewood, CO 80112.
11. Sponsor: The address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is: Rise Broadband, 61 Inverness Drive, Suite 250, Englewood, CO 80112. Phone: 844-411-RISE.